Depending on your organization’s needs, there are a number of ways we can structure coaching training. Here is a sampling of some topics that may benefit your managers or care givers.
- What is coaching and what it is not
- What does it mean for managers to take a coaching approach and why is this useful?
- Key assumptions underlying coaching
- The attitudes or stances that support coaching
- How to coach the person rather than the issue
- How to develop a supportive coaching relationship
- Working with fulfillment, balance, and process
Key Coaching Techniques
- How to ask powerful questions
- Three levels of listening
- Supporting people in distinguishing what they are saying “yes” to and “no” to
- Making requests
- Setting SMART goals
- Understanding and working around the inner critic
- Deepening a person’s learning and forwarding their action
- Building accountability
- Acknowledging and building on success
Your Next Step
If you want to discuss how coaching training might benefit your own organization, click the green button below.